November 2, 2020 | News | by Katie Hanusik | Public Relations
Calling all Government Marketers to the 2020 GAIN Conference
It’s the start of the government fiscal year, and that means it’s almost time for the GAIN conference, sponsored by GovMarkU. In its fifth year, the GAIN conference is the preeminent conference for government marketers. It features Q&As with industry influencers, keynotes, workshops, and more.
This year’s conference will be held virtually for two hours a day on November 10, 12, 17, and 19. The topics will touch on key areas that are top of mind with government marketing executives, including how to connect with remote workforces, how to grow your network of government buyers and influencers, and creating the ideal government marketing mix, among others.
This year’s keynote speakers include:
- Adam Vasquez, author of Toothfish
- Tom Deierlein, Co-Founder & CEO, ThunderCat Technology
- Alexis Bonnell, Emerging Technology Evangelist, Google and Former Chief Innovation Officer, USAID
- Emily Harman, Founder of the Onward Movement, small business consultant, and former Senior Executive Service and Director of the Department of the Navy’s Office of Small Business Programs
Each keynote speaker will be followed by keynote commentary, marketing training workshops and presentations by government executives. Every day will focus on one of the four pillars of the GAIN event: Grow, Accelerate, Innovate and Network. Registration information can be found here.
The winners of the GAINER awards will be announced at the event on November 17. We’ll be cheering for REQ clients from Carahsoft, Red Hat, and SolarWinds that are among the finalists.
In anticipation of this year’s event, please take a look at some of REQ’s business-to-government marketing resources, including our:
- PR Checklist: 13 Steps to Conquer Public Sector Communications: a guide to business-to-government content marketing
- Walking the Thin Line Between Public Sector PR and SEO: an analysis of which public sector publications provide the strongest SEO value for government marketers
We look forward to connecting with many of you during this year’s event.