Paid Media Specialist
We’re seeking a full-time Paid Media Specialist for our Washington, DC office. The person in this role will support advertising efforts for our clients that span consumer brands, non-profits, advocacy groups, and small businesses.
The Paid Media Specialist will have the opportunity to implement advertising tactics and strategies with a talented team of professionals who live and breathe digital marketing. You should have a passion for digital marketing and excel at both technical and analytical related tasks in addition to bringing creativity to the role. You will have a direct impact on driving acquisition efforts for our clients by helping to execute advertising campaigns.
At REQ, you will be surrounded by a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisors to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other’s company and have fun while we work which is why we were named as a Best Places to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
- Research and define keyword strategy for paid search initiatives
- Write optimized ad copy and landing page content for advertising campaigns
- Set up and launch advertising campaigns in platforms including but not limited to Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Centro, and other emerging platforms
- Coordinate publisher direct ad buys for clients
- Monitor and optimize ads to maximize results, ensuring budgets are on pace and KPIs are being met
- Assist with media planning research
- Compile and analyze paid advertising reports
- Demonstrate interest in and understanding of paid advertising
- Prioritize and multitask multiple client projects in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain exceptional attention to detail and high standards of quality on all work produced
- Proactive with account recommendations and sharing industry insights
- Professional communication, both online and in-person, in all interactions
- Collaborate and work well within a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- 1-2 years of demonstrated hands-on digital advertising experience and/or relevant coursework or internship experience
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics certification/accreditation preferred
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with web analytical tools, i.e. Google Analytics, is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Paid Media Specialist" in the subject line.
DC metro area candidates only.
Salary commensurate with experience and includes a full benefits package.
REQ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.