Web Analytics Specialist
We're seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time Web Analytics Specialist.
Reporting directly to the Director of Analytics, the Web Analytics Specialist will serve as support to the Director and other employees/departments to advance the departmental efforts to track and report appropriate information in order to properly evaluate the effectiveness of REQ's services.
We build brands online, and we're proud to work with some of the best consumer brands, non-profits, advocacy groups, small businesses, associations, and influential people. Our diverse client base means a variety of fascinating challenges and learning experiences for you. Expect stimulating projects, educational opportunities, involvement in strategy, and a fun team that values your contributions.
At REQ, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other’s company and have fun while we work, which is why we were named as a Best Place to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
- Serve as a valuable resource on client accounts and collaborate with account management and media team for support in reporting
- Work with team members to understand clients’ business objectives and marketing strategies in order to understand KPIs and metrics for user behavior and campaign effectiveness
- Retrieve, compile, and format large volumes of data and visualizations for use in client presentations and/or internal analysis
- Execution of ongoing reporting dashboards for both internal team members and clients
- Conduct quality assurance before delivery
- Self-manage deliverables, timelines, and project statuses and report any issues to senior management
- Support Analytics best practice guidelines
- Be an agent to pass on any functional and conceptual Analytics knowledge within the Agency and clients
- Become familiar with existing products and services and how to leverage their value to gain insights
- Work with Account Directors to deliver work on time and within estimates
- Work with other stakeholders and clients to document deployment details and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or any other appropriate discipline, or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of relevant, professional work experience (1+ within an agency environment)
- Intermediate user of Excel
- Demonstrated employee development and performance management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills - ability to effectively communicate complex analytics concepts to those outside the industry/department
- Exposure to at least one major BI Tool (Tableau preferred)
- Exposure to tag management solutions such as GTM, DTM, Tealium, Signal Tag, etc.
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Exposure to data ETL, SQL, and database management (Google Big Query)
- Exposure to Multi-channel attribution reporting
- Familiarity in navigating digital advertising platforms and their roles in the digital marketing media mix
- Desire to continually learn and create transfer of knowledge with internal stakeholders
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Web Analytics Specialist - San Diego" in the subject line.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
REQ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.