We’re seeking qualified candidates for an immediate Design Apprenticeship within our New York, NY office. As an Apprentice, you’ll work closely with REQ’s internal teams to deliver top results to our clients.
We build brands online, and we're proud to work with some of the best consumer brands, non-profits, advocacy groups, small businesses, associations, and influential people. Our diverse client base means a variety of fascinating challenges and learning experiences for you. Expect stimulating projects, educational opportunities, involvement in strategy, and a fun team that values your contributions.
At REQ, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other’s company and have fun while we work, which is why we were named as a Best Place to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
- Work with Art Directors and Designers on conceptualizing and executing client deliverables including webiste/app mockups, print collateral, campaign pieces, and social media assets
- Collaborate with copywriters on mergin the written and visual elements of storytelling
- Support the Creative team with any internal REQ marketing production
- Assisting with other REQ projects as needed
- Pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or in final year of studies in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in Sketch is a plus
- Interest in design and its role in mark
- Solid understanding of color, typography, and general design
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, especially Word
- An eye for detail and strong organizational skills
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Design Apprentice - NY" in the subject line.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
REQ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.