Senior Paid Media Specialist, PPC
We're seeking a full-time Sr. Paid Media Specialist focused in paid search (PPC/SEM), Google Display Network, and Google Shopping/Product Listing Ads for our Las Vegas, NV office who will report to the Associate Director of Paid Search. This role is responsible for assisting with the planning, implementation, QA and optimization of paid search campaigns for the best results possible. The person in this role will support advertising efforts for our clients that span consumer brands, non-profits, advocacy groups, and small businesses.
The Sr. Paid Media Specialist will have the opportunity to learn advanced tactics and strategies from a talented team of professionals who live and breathe digital marketing. You should have a passion for digital marketing and excel at both technical and analytical related tasks in addition to bringing creativity to the role. You will have a direct impact on driving acquisition efforts for our clients by helping to execute advertising campaigns.
At REQ, you'll be surrounded by a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other’s company and have fun while we work, which is why we’ve been named one of Inc’s Best Places to Work.
- Research and define keyword strategy for paid search initiatives
- Write optimized ad copy
- Set up and launch campaigns in platforms including but not limited to Google AdWords (including Google Display Network) and Bing Ads
- Monitor and optimize campaigns to maximize results, ensuring budgets are on pace and KPIs are being met
- Assist with planning and research
- Compile and analyze paid advertising reports
- Meticulously manage timelines and expectations, and deliver effective results
- Work well under pressure; meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines
- Stay up to date on industry news and trends
- Develop case studies and blog posts, and identify opportunities to test new strategies
- Demonstrate a well-rounded understanding of paid advertising
- Prioritize and multitask multiple client projects in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain exceptional attention to detail and high standards of quality on all work produced
- Proactive with account recommendations and sharing industry insights
- Professional communication, both online and in-person, in all interactions
- Collaborate and work well within a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- 1-2 years of demonstrated hands-on experience in a CPC platform
- Google Ads certification required. Google Analytics and Bing Ads certification preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel Knowledge and familiarity with the online Google Suite
- Knowledge of client KPIs, specifically in Direct Response
- Understanding of Attribution, Retargeting, Display Media, Affiliates, Feeds, Mobile, Video, Social
- Experience with Marin, Kenshoo, and/or DS3/SearchAds 360 preferred
- Agency experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and project management ability
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis
- Ability to provide actionable insights and analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including client facing skills
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Sr. Paid Media Specialist, PPC (Las Vegas)" in the subject line.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
REQ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.