Senior Paid Media Specialist, Display
We're seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time display media specialist role within our Las Vegas, NV office. As a Senior Paid Media Specialist, you’ll work closely with the Client Services, Earned Media, and Analytics teams, and report to our Associate Director of Paid Media to maximize quality, productivity, and efficiency. You will be directly responsible for the daily execution of display campaigns across several clients, specifically including but not limited to initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting for high profile and complex clients.
The Senior Paid Media Specialist is self-motivated and an effective problem solver who prioritizes and manages workload to meet deadlines and push success for their clients. They possess a background in tactical media planning and execution of campaign strategy.
We build brands online, and we're proud to work with some of the best consumer brands, non-profits, advocacy groups, small businesses, associations, and influential people. Our diverse client base means a variety of fascinating challenges and learning experiences for you. Expect stimulating projects, educational opportunities, involvement in strategy, and a fun team that values your contributions.
At REQ, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other’s company and have fun while we work, which is why we’ve been named one of Inc’s Best Places to Work.
- Provide day to day implementation and optimization of client campaigns
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly pacing and management of budgets
- Work hand-in-hand with a Paid Media Strategist to plan and execute client campaign strategy
- Build display campaigns and own tagging implementation within an ad server such as Google Campaign Manager
- QA personal work to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Interpret performance reports to provide actionable insights and analysis
- Manage multiple projects, drive to completion, and deliver effective results
- Meticulously manage timelines and expectations
- Work closely and seamlessly with other internal channels (search, social) and departments to assist strategists with develop integrated campaigns that align with a full-funnel strategy
- Stay up to date on the latest trends in the space (industry news, case studies, UI updates and betas, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of experience in managing media campaigns
- Google Campaign Manager ad server or similar experience a must
- Understanding of Display creative formats (Static & HTML5, Rich Media, Video, etc.)
- Experience interfacing with 3rd party vendors (DSPs, DMPs, etc.)
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets Knowledge (pivot tables, web queries)
- Experience with Self-Serve Platforms like Display & Video 360, Google Display Network, etc. a plus
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics. Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager a plus
- Understanding of Display Media, Native Ads, Video & Connected TV, Mobile, Video, Social, Attribution and Retargeting
- Knowledge in client KPIs, specifically in Direct Response
- Strong organizational skills, and project management ability
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent presentation and client facing skills
- A self-starting mentality, proactively bringing ideas to the table and a team player
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Senior Paid Media Specialist, Display" in the subject line.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
REQ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.