Intern - Paid Media, Display
We're seeking a qualified candidate for a part-time display media intern role within our Las Vegas, NV office. As a Paid Media Intern, you’ll work closely with the Client Services, Earned Media, and Analytics teams, and report to our Associate Director of Paid Media to maximize quality, productivity, and efficiency. You will be responsible for assisting in the daily execution of display campaigns across several clients, specifically including but not limited to planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, and analysis.
The Paid Media Intern is self-motivated and an effective problem solver who prioritizes and manages workload to meet deadlines. They are passionate in their desire to learn display media and digital marketing as a whole. They will be trained on how to navigate the Google Marketing Platform and other platforms while being provided with the proper resources and materials to feel confident in doing so.
We build brands online, and we're proud to work with some of the best consumer brands, non-profits, advocacy groups, small businesses, associations, and influential people. Our diverse client base means a variety of fascinating challenges and learning experiences for you. Expect stimulating projects, educational opportunities, involvement in strategy, and a fun team that values your contributions.
At REQ, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other’s company and have fun while we work, which is why we’ve been named one of Inc’s Best Places to Work.
- Assist Paid Media Specialist to manage client campaigns including, but not limited to display, rich media, native ads, connected TV, digital radio, etc.
- Track daily, weekly, and monthly client budget pacing
- Refer to Google Campaign Manager training materials to gain a better understanding of account management and reporting
- Upload ad campaigns into publisher platforms; QA personal work to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Self-manage multiple projects and drive to completion
- Meticulously manage timelines and expectations
- Work closely with other internal channels (paid search, paid social) and departments
- Review weekly and/or monthly reports to gain a better understanding of campaign performance and how to optimize campaigns accordingly
- Assist with analysis and reporting, utilizing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, etc.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and reviews consumer and industry insights to expand their knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree or in college, preferable pursuing a degree in Marketing or Communications/PR
- Passion for digital marketing
- Basic understanding of Excel and how formulas work and experience working in Google Sheets and Excel
- General understanding of what digital marketing and/or media planning is
- Demonstrated individual development and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Desire to continually learn and engage in the transfer of knowledge with internal stakeholders
- A self-starting mentality and a team player
- Strong organizational skills, and project management ability
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to identify trends through data analysis a plus
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference "Intern - Paid Media, Display (Las Vegas)" in the subject line.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
REQ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.