Intern - Account Management, Las Vegas
We’re seeking qualified candidates for an Account Management Internship within our Las Vegas office. As an Intern, you’ll work closely with REQ’s internal teams to deliver top results to our clients.
We build brands online, and we're proud to work with some of the best consumer brands, non-profits, advocacy groups, small businesses, associations, and influential people. Our diverse client base means a variety of fascinating challenges and learning experiences for you. Expect stimulating projects, educational opportunities, involvement in strategy, and a fun team that values your contributions.
At REQ, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other’s company and have fun while we work, which is why we were named as a Best Place to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
- Assisting in client strategy
- Collaborating with Account Managers to keep projects organized. This includes, but not limited to meeting follow up, task management, billing support, etc...
- Researching technology trends to better understand digital topics and staying up to speed on the latest industry terminology
- Participating in brainstorming sessions with the account management team to develop campaign concepts
- Drafting content for the web
- Assisting with other projects as needed
- Completed or in final year of studies in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Passion for the digital space and a deep understanding of digital trends and technologies
- Knowledge about social media platforms
- Some exposure to WordPress, Drupal, and HootSuite is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, especially Word
- An eye for detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well within a team setting
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Intern - Account Management, San Diego" in the subject line.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
REQ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.