We’re seeking qualified candidates for an immediate Design Apprenticeship within our Las Vegas office.
As an Apprentice, you’ll work closely with REQ’s internal teams to deliver top results to our clients. You will provide design support to the Creative Director and designers, which may include presenting conceptual and design ideas and photo research. You will also support the production with graphic support and final production on internal and external projects.
We build brands online, and we're proud to work with some of the best consumer brands, non-profits, advocacy groups, small businesses, associations, and influential people. Our diverse client base means a variety of fascinating challenges and learning experiences for you. Expect stimulating projects, educational opportunities, involvement in strategy, and a fun team that values your contributions.
At REQ, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other’s company and have fun while we work, which is why we were named as a Best Place to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
- This position requires strong motivation and a sense of professionalism and a sense of humor when faced with clients and staff under pressure.
- You will need to be able to handle constructive feedback, take creative direction and sometimes take initiative to be innovative on your own.
- You’ll need the ability to keep a strong sense of balance when faced with daily and ongoing project deadlines since the job entails attention to multiple, and often competing priorities.
- The right person will feel that this is a highly rewarding environment.
- Some comprehension of design fundamentals and naturally conceptualize ideas with creative direction.
- Must have a knowledge of Macintosh OS, Adobe Creative Suite including: Photoshop and Illustrator, After Effects & Premier is a plus. Google Sheets Slides and Docs as well as Office, Word and PowerPoint.
- The ability to work independently as well as with a team in a fast paced goal-oriented environment.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Comfortable with asking questions and has the desire to learn and create a project from start to completion.
Work Schedule Expectations
This is an in-office position. REQ office hours are from 8am – 5pm. Interns are expected to come in at least 10 hours per week. Staffing needs and operational demands may necessitate variations in starting and ending times, as well as variations in the total hours that may be scheduled each day and week. A work from home policy is not supported; employees are needed in the office to support our clients during operation hours.
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference "Design Apprentice - LV" in the subject line.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
REQ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.