We're seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time Account Executive position within our Las Vegas Diego office. As an Account Executive, you’ll work closely with REQ’s Client Service team to deliver top results to our clients. The AE is responsible for serving as the manager and key contact on REQ client accounts. The AE will manage the campaign strategies & tactics, coordinate with all involved departments, and help drive the processes, procedures, and timelines to ensure that deliverables are completed on time and without error.
We build brands online, and we're proud to work with some of the best consumer brands, nonprofits, advocacy groups, small businesses, associations, and influential people. Our diverse client base means a variety of fascinating challenges and learning experiences for you. Expect stimulating projects, educational opportunities, involvement in strategy, and a fun team that values your contributions.
At REQ, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other’s company and have fun while we work, which is why we were named as a Best Place to Work by Inc., Washingtonian, and Washington Business Journal.
- Understand our client's customers, organization, goals and objectives, and deliver ideas to reach those goals
- Collaborate successfully with the REQ team across multiple locations
- Managing client projects efficiently & profitably
- Setting campaign goals and KPI’s
- Manage day-to-day activities and assist direct manager on client accounts including project planning, and status reporting
- Demonstrate an understanding of analytics and gain insight from the data in order to make actionable recommendations
- Maximize efficiency through training and process optimization
- Oversee the client’s budget and communicate with the team when possible adjustments need to be recommended or made
- Identify potential revenue opportunities for the client based on performance and strategy recommendations
- Identify competitor strategies to assist internal campaign teams and the overall upsell process
- The ideal candidate for the position should have a BA or BS undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, or similar field
- 3+ years of relevant agency experience within a Client Services / Account Management role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MS Project & Google docs
- Working knowledge of multiple digital marketing channels and how they tie together
- Some exposure to Wordpress, Drupal, HTML, CSS and other web development platforms a plus
- Possess a great deal of initiative, energy, leadership while possessing a high level of professionalism, and adaptability
- Exceptional proficiency with Google Analytics
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and reference "Account Executive" in the subject line.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
REQ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.