We're seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time Account Director position within our Las Vegas office. As an Account Director you'll work closely with REQ's account management team to deliver top results to our clients. The AD is responsible for serving as leader, manager and key contact on REQ client accounts The AD will manage campaign strategies & tactics, coordinate with all involved departments, and help drive the processes, procedures and timelines to insure that deliverables are completed on time and without error.
We build brands online, and we're proud to work with some of the best consumer brands, nonprofits, advocacy groups, small businesses, associations, and influential people. Our diverse client base means a variety of fascinating challenges and learning experiences for you. Expect stimulating projects, educational opportunities, involvement in strategy, and a fun team that values your contributions.
At REQ, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other’s company and have fun while we work, which is why we were named as a Best Place to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
- Take the lead on account strategy, red flags/crises aversion and recommendations
- Help drive strategic direction on assigned accounts; serve as a "final stop" and trusted client advisor for strategy, managing team members, etc., with minimal involvement from executive leadership
- Setting campaign goals and KPI’s and guiding the strategy
- Demonstrate holistic thinking on accounts, providing outside of the box solutions to accomplish client goals
- Developing a rapport, being the client advocate, and keeping their best interests in mind
- Manage a healthy book of business amounting to upwards of $250k in REQ revenue each month
- Collaborate successfully with the REQ team across multiple locations
- On-going account/client retention
- Managing client projects efficiently & profitably
- Serve as a member of the Account Management team, attending Account Managers meetings and providing strategic business insight to team issues
- Lead training programs for staff and interns
- Oversee the client’s budget and communicate with the team when possible adjustments need to be recommended or made
- Identify potential revenue opportunities for the client based on performance and strategy recommendations
- Researching opportunities for improving the client’s online marketing efforts
- Identify competitor strategies to assist internal campaign teams and the overall upsell process
- Participate in new business calls as required, leading the account direction section of the call
- The ideal candidate for this position should have a BA or BS undergraduate degree in marketing communications, or similar field
- 6+ years of agency experience within a Client Services / Account Management role preferably managing performance marketing
- Strong leadership skills, and some management experience
- Ability to develop a rapport with customers and successfully manage customer expectations and needs.
- Ability to provide superior customer service and demonstrate expert knowledge of the product and the business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Good research and problem solving skills. Self-motivated, flexible and a team player
- Possess a great deal of initiative, energy, leadership while possessing a high level of professionalism, and adaptability. \
- Exceptional proficiency with Google Analytics, Google docs and Microsoft Office
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Account Director" in the subject line.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
REQ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.