IT Support Technician
REQ is seeking an IT Support Technician in our Washington, DC office. The IT Support Technician will provide end-user support, build new systems, develop and update systems documentation, and collaborate with our operations team. All work will be internal and there will be no client-facing interactions.
At REQ, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other’s company and have fun while we work, which is why we were named as a Best Place to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
- Plan, implement, and maintain hardware and software in support of REQ’s internal office environment
- Research, recommend, plan, and deploy systems
- Solve IT problems independently
- Work well with cross-functional teams across multiple offices and time zones
- End-user technical support experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Windows Desktop operating systems
- Experience with G Suite and O365 management portals
- Experience with Dropbox
- Experience with Mac OS, Apple hardware, and other Apple products
- Experience supporting desktop and laptop computers
- Experience with Salesforce administration and integrations (preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Preferred experience with:
- Project Management Software – Mavenlink
- Password Management Software – 1Password, LastPass
- JungleDisk and GoogleDrive
- Experience with corporate phone systems – RingCentral
- Experience with ticketing systems – Spiceworks, ServiceDesk
- Understanding of IP networking fundamentals - IP addresses, networks, subnet masks, major protocols, etc.
- Familiarity with brand management and digital marketing companies (preferred)
Salary commensurate with experience and includes a full benefits package.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "IT Support Technician" in the subject line.
DC area candidates only. Candidates should be able to lift 50 pounds. Occasional off-hours (nights and weekend) work will be required.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
REQ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or age.