Intern - Digital Marketing (Spring 2020)
We’re seeking qualified candidates for a Digital Marketing Internship within our Washington, DC office. In this position, you’ll work closely with REQ’s Digital Advertising & SEO team. This spring internship requires 15-20 hours per week.
We build brands online, and we're proud to work with some of the best consumer brands, nonprofits, advocacy groups, small businesses, associations, and influential people. Our diverse client base means a variety of fascinating challenges and learning experiences for you. Expect stimulating projects, educational opportunities, involvement in strategy, and a fun team that values your contributions.
At REQ, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other’s company and have fun while we work, which is why we were named as a Best Place to Work by Inc., the Washingtonian, and Washington Business Journal.
- Assist the SEO team with research, content optimization, profile creation, and outreach
- Support the Digital Advertising team by identifying target audiences, coordinating assets, launching social media campaigns, and making campaign updates
- Assist both teams with reporting on campaign and program performance
- Draft content for the web
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Within 18 months of degree completion in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- An exceptional eye for detail and strong organizational skills
- Passion for the digital space and a deep understanding of digital trends and technologies
- Knowledge about social media platforms
- Basic understanding of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Some exposure to WordPress, Facebook Ads, and Google Ads is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, especially Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced team setting
DC metro area candidates only
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Digital Marketing Intern - Spring 2020" in the subject line.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
REQ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.