Fellow - Sales & Marketing
We’re seeking qualified candidates for a Sales & Marketing Fellow position within our Washington, DC office (remote until further notice due to COVID-19 office policies.) In this position, you’ll work closely with REQ’s Strategy & Development team. This fellowship requires 20-25 hours per week.
We build brands online, and we're proud to work with some of the best consumer brands, nonprofits, advocacy groups, small businesses, associations, and influential people. Our diverse client base means a variety of fascinating challenges and learning experiences for you. Expect stimulating projects, educational opportunities, involvement in strategy, and a fun team that values your contributions.
At REQ, you'll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We're a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other’s company and have fun while we work, which is why we were named as a Best Place to Work by Inc., the Washingtonian, and Washington Business Journal.
- Support business development activities through meeting preparation, inbound lead follow-up, Salesforce data entry, and prospecting
- Support proposal development in Adobe InDesign, PowerPoint, Word, and Google Suite products (Slides, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Assist in REQ’s social media strategy, scheduling, and monitoring for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Support REQ’s website and search engine optimization initiatives
- Support REQ’s public relations initiatives, such as award submissions
- Draft content for the web
- Support internal and external events and logistics coordination
- Assist with other projects, as needed
- Recent completion of four-year degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or a related field
- An exceptional eye for detail and strong organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for the digital space and a deep understanding of digital trends and technologies
- Knowledge about social media platforms
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop)
- Some exposure to WordPress, Drupal, and Sprout Social/Meltwater/Sysomos is a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, especially Word and PowerPoint
- Experience using Google Suite products, especially Docs, Slides, and Sheets
- Knowledge and experience using Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to work well remotely within a fast-paced team setting
- DC metro area candidates preferred
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, how you heard about REQ and this opportunity, and 3-5 sentences explaining what your favorite brand is. Please reference "Sales & Marketing Fellow” in the subject line. No cover letter necessary.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
REQ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.