In-House Graphic Designer
We're seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time Graphic Designer to work in-house with one of our Washington, DC clients. As a Graphic Designer, you will work closely with all internal teams at the client site and REQ's teams while reporting to the client's Senior Digital Media Producer / Content Strategist.
- 2-4 years of experience working in a creative agency or similar
- Design and create innovative and engaging visuals, logos, collateral, graphics, and digital assets for a variety of audiences, to enhance both internal and external communications
- Work with peers and colleagues to produce visuals for various social media platforms
- Collaborate and liaise with external partners to facilitate and support projects and initiatives
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Ability to turn out graphics from concept to completion while meeting deadlines
- Organizational and time-management skills, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to take creative feedback and criticism constructively and demonstrate flexibility to changing needs
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Word and Power Point)
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or related field
- Familiarity with current and emerging technologies, such as mobile and motion graphics
- Excellent skills in layout and typography
- Capable of creating meaningful illustrations in order to assist with infographics and iconography
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Experience with motion graphics
Salary commensurate with experience and includes a full benefits package. Please email resume and work samples to email@example.com and reference “In-House Graphic Designer” in the subject.
No contractors or recruiters, please.
REQ and its client are equal opportunity employers and seek qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.