Digital Marketing Associate
We’re seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Associate for our Washington, DC office who will report to the Director of SEO in addition to working closely with the Sr. Director of Advertising. The person in this entry level role will support SEO and advertising efforts for our clients that span consumer brands, non-profits, advocacy groups and small businesses.
The Digital Marketing Associate will have the opportunity to learn SEO and advertising tactics and strategies from a talented team of professionals who live and breathe digital marketing. You should have a passion for digital marketing and excel at both technical and analytical related tasks in addition to bringing creativity to the role. You will have a direct impact on driving acquisition efforts for our clients by helping to execute both SEO initiatives and advertising campaigns.
At REQ, you will be surrounded by a team of thinkers, creators and builders who act as trusted advisors to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other’s company and have fun while we work which is why we were named as a Best Places to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
- Research and define keyword strategy for SEO and paid search initiatives
- Execute on link building and outreach efforts
- Assist with technical SEO website audits and competitor analyses
- Write and optimize Meta tags and website content
- Write optimized ad copy and landing page content for advertising campaigns
- Set up and launch advertising campaigns in platforms including but not limited to Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and other emerging platforms
- Monitor and optimize ads to maximize results, ensuring budgets are on pace and KPIs are being met
- Assist with media planning research
- Compile and analyze SEO and paid advertising reports
- Demonstrate interest in and understanding of SEO and paid advertising
- Prioritize and multitask multiple client projects in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain exceptional attention to detail and high standards of quality on all work produced
- Proactive with account recommendations and sharing industry insights
- Professional communication, both online and in person, in all interactions
- Collaborate and work well within a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- 0-2 years of demonstrated hands-on SEO and/or digital advertising experience, relevant coursework or internship experience
- Google AdWords certification/accreditation preferred
- Fundamental knowledge and experience with web analytical tools, i.e. Google Analytics, is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- DC metro area candidates only
Salary commensurate with experience and includes a full benefits package. Please email resume to email@example.com and reference "Digital Marketing Associate" in the subject line.
REQ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin or age.